Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Perfect gift for the Star Wars Fan on your list !

Hi Diva,

I can’t believe we only have 16 shopping until Christmas. Wow time is running fast. Today as I was shopping to get something special for my significant other, I found something great that is fashionable and at the same time can feed your husbands or boyfriend inner child.

Do I have you intrigued? If, your other half shares like mine a passion for Star Wars, here is the gift, he will truly love.



Mark Eckos joined forces with the STAR WARS brand and deigned a Galaxy. This is limited edition tees, hoodies, and jackets are inspired by the intergalactic saga. Featuring fan favorites such as: Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Chewbacca, Storm troopers, Darth Vader and More.

While the hoodies, run from $69.00 to $100.00 if you shop for them on-line, I found a great deal when you go to the Marc Ecko Store located in our favorite mall, "Aventura Mall", they are on $29.99. I suggest that if you really like this, you start heading to the mall, because they have limited quantities and at this price they are selling like hot cakes.

May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP