Saturday, December 5, 2009

Diva Bargain Alert! “Coach Totes for less than $100”



I was truly amazed with the Coach brand this year; they have re-vamped their line and made it more fun, youthful and affordable. Coach had me at mesmerized with their metallic, Poppy collection, was as in for a pleasant surprise when and I saw the price for their totes start at less than $200.

You may be saying ok, all this sounds ok, but an I want a true steal. As you know a true Diva never buys anything for full price, she hunts for with her credit cards always ready to CHARGE, for the perfect opportunity to arrive. So don’t think that this Diva will let you go out there, without any tools, that’s why, I included this great coupon that allows you to get an additional 20% off your local Coach Factory Store, before the 13th of December.

Good luck on your hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP